FUNBALL RALLY 2020 – 23rd – 27th July 2020
What is the Funball Rally?
The Funball Rally is the ultimate road trip. Do something exciting and different this year. If you love cars, seeing new sights and having a laugh, then book your place on the Funball Rally 2020.
How much does it cost?
We offer one main Petrolhead package and an additional Paradise package for the return journey back from Venice to the UK.
PETROLHEAD PACKAGE – only £1995 per team of two. ONLY 10 LEFT.
The deposit is £495, the balance of £1500 is due by the 25th April 2020. This package is very popular and limited to 40 cars, 2019 sold out in record time, secure your place now.
Why spend hours researching hotels, parking and Eurotunnel crossings online, when you can book one of our all inclusive rally packages? We’ve done all the hard work for you, by booking excellent hotels with secure parking, in perfect locations. We’ve taken care of everything, all you have to do is turn up!
- Rally registration fee for a team of two
- 5 nights of luxury accommodation – Double Bed (Twin Beds available on request but can’t be guaranteed) with breakfast:
Reims – 4 star
Basel – 4 star
Chur – 3 star
Garda – 4 star
Venice – 4 star
- Secure parking
- Return Eurotunnel crossing
- Luxury buffet in Chur
- Luxury buffet dinner on the rooftop terrace overlooking stunning Lake Garda
- Rooftop drinks reception overlooking the incredible Venice lagoon followed by a luxury buffet awards dinner
- Vignette, to drive on Swiss roads
- Rally Handbook
- Vehicle rally stickers and team numbers
- Funball T-Shirts
- Walkie Talkie and charger to keep in touch with other teams on the rally
- Funball medals for everyone, cash prizes for Best Team Spirit and Best Car.
PARADISE PACKAGE – only £475 per team of two. SOLD OUT
We now offer an additional Paradise package. It includes 2 extra nights of accommodation on the return journey from Venice to the Calais Eurotunnel. We all travel back in convoy and tackle the awesome Fluela, Susten, Klausen and Brunig Passes! This package is limited to only 15 cars and you can add it onto the Petrolhead Package.
2 nights of excellent accommodation with breakfast:
Switzerland – 3 star
France – 4 star