FUNBALL RALLY – CANNONBALL FUN 2023 – 12 SPACES AVAILABLE
How much does it cost?
For our European rally we offer one main Petrolhead package and an additional Paradise package for the return journey back from Venice to the UK:
PETROLHEAD PACKAGE – only £2195 per team of two.
12 SPACES AVAILABLE
The deposit is £495, the balance of £1700 is due by the 5th April 2023. This package is very popular and limited to 41 cars, we currently have only 12 spaces available.
Why spend hours researching hotels, parking and Eurotunnel crossings online, when you can book one of our all inclusive rally packages? We’ve done all the hard work for you, by booking excellent hotels with secure parking, in perfect locations. We’ve taken care of everything, all you have to do is turn up!
- Rally registration fee for a team of two
- 5 nights of luxury accommodation with breakfast:
Reims – 4 star
Basel – 4 star
Chur – 3 star
Garda – 4 star
Venice – 4 star
- Secure parking
- Return Eurotunnel crossing, upgraded to a single deck train with lot’s more room so no scratched alloys
- Luxury buffet dinner in Chur
- Luxury buffet dinner on the rooftop terrace overlooking stunning Lake Garda
- Drinks reception overlooking the incredible Venice lagoon followed by a luxury buffet awards dinner
- Vignette, to drive on Swiss roads
- Rally Handbook, includes detailed route and information
- Vehicle Stickers and team numbers
- Funball T-shirts
- Walkie Talkie and charger to keep in touch with other teams on the rally
- Funball medals for everyone, cash prizes for Best Team Spirit and Best Car.
PARADISE PACKAGE – only £650 per team of two. SOLD OUT
We now offer an additional Paradise package. It includes 2 extra nights of accommodation on the return journey from Venice to the Calais Eurotunnel. We all travel back in convoy and tackle the awesome Fluela, Susten, Klausen and Brunig Passes! This package is limited to only 20 cars and you can add it onto the Petrolhead Package.
Private water taxi transfer from the Venice hotel to the car park
2 nights of excellent accommodation with breakfast and buffet dinner:
Switzerland – 3 star
France – 4 star